The first of my “Samurai Warriors” project. I present to you. Oda Nobunaga : The Legendary Six Samurai Shi En
"The way of Bushido. This is about doing the right thing or making the right decision, not because it’s easy, but because it’s ethically and morally correct. No matter the outcome or result, one does not lose face if tempering proper justice."
The Six Samurai are about honor and sacrifice. They follow the way of the warrior.
1. Gi: the right decision, taken with equanimity, the right attitude, the truth.
2. Yu: bravery tinged with heroism.
3. Jin: universal love, benevolence toward mankind; compassion.
4. Rei: right action—a most essential quality, courtesy.
5. Makoto: utter sincerity; truthfulness.
ó. Melyo: honor and glory.
7. Chugo: devotion, loyalty.